Tuesday, September 12, 2006

**BS ALERT**

This was just too funny not to share...

Per my cousin, who received an email from his peeps in La Ceiba (he grew up there) some kind of crazy storm raged over the sea between the mainland and the Bay Islands last night, (or was it the night before?) and people reported a mysterious red light that "hovered" and periodically dipped into the water.

Hmmm...

Also, apparently these things were found on Guanaja:






Clearly the aliens must be allergic to sandflies. That'll teach 'em...

3 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Are those chupacabras?

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Bound for Ceiba said...

I have absolutely no idea. I don't even know what a chupacabra is... I'm going to google it now!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I keep getting emails with these pictures!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home