Saturday, September 02, 2006

Exciting Times

Well it looks as though one of my tenants may end up buying my building. I'm trying not to get too excited yet, but he expressed interest immediately when I gave them all the news that I was selling, and then this morning I received an email from him confirming that his mother is going to help him with the downpayment and he will be submitting an offer next week.

Whoo-hoo!

I am so pleased to hear this, because I really want the future owner of this place to love it as much as I have, and to live here and take care of it. He could definitely be that person. My only concern is that he can come up with the dough... he seems confident though, so we shall see!

In other news, I have been emailing with a variety of individuals in Honduras, and am immensely gratified by the positive responses I've gotten back. I mean, I have contacted people who have NO IDEA who I am or what I'm about, and yet for the most part they have been friendly and helpful, recommending everything from attorneys, to advice on residency, to potential businesses I could purchase.

:-)

:-)

:-)

Hooray for nice people!

5 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger jungle said...

welcome to paradise!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Bound for Ceiba said...

Thank you sir!

Ceiba is no Utila, of course, but I like it... and I'll definitely be hopping over to the little island from time to time, cuz I have to satisfy my fix for gelato and funny accents!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Liar_Liar said...

What about mean people??

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger lilfeathers2000 said...

Good Luck and have blessed adverntures.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger lilfeathers2000 said...

Good Luck and have blessed adverntures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home