Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm alive!

Wow, it's been almost a month since I posted on this blog. Sorry kids! Mostly it was due to the fact that my laptop died, but also partially affected by my lack of internet access and aversion to all internet cafes other than Multinet. (Even Multinet could get a bit crowded, and the mall location smells funny, but that's another story.)

So I came back to Minnesota early, in order to meet a December 15th tax deadline that I had not initially been aware of. Minnesota greeted me in typical fashion - with 8 degree (F) temp and gusting winds. Thankfully, however, that was just a spell. It's been in the 40's for the past few days now.

I will post some pics and additional commentary on my Honduras experiences shortly. Right now I have to go smash up plaster though.

Happy Holidays!

3 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger jungle said...

Glad to see you back!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger thephoenixnyc said...

Welcome back to the states.

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Katrina said...

Glad to know that you made it back okay! I just got into PA today. It's 5AM and 43 degrees!! Not too bad. Hope the house rehab goes well. BTW, if your time table holds up, I'm considering a trip to Costa Rica during Semana Santa at the beginning of April if you're interested. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home